Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Happy Little Princess - W&W Color Combo Challenge







Hi, Friends......

I am here with a sweet and whimsical card I made for the Winnie

W&W Color Combo Inspiration
&Walter June Color Combo Challenge.You can see the bright and happy inspiration colors in this photo. >>>>>>

W&W is one of my favorite stamp companies, so I'm very happy to see lots of entries this month. There are still 2 or 3 days left, so join in if you haven't yet!!

I always enjoy seeing what I can find in my UFO (unfinished objects) and scrap stash that will fit with color challenges, so that is exactly what I did for this series of cards. I have a ton (prob literally!!!) of patterned paper and lots of scraps.....an unending supply in every imaginable color combo. The real challenge is deciding which scraps to use!! :)

For this card, I pulled out an ancient piece of MAMBI patterned paper with this adorable little girl dancing around on it. I think the W&W Happy die cut is absolutely perfect for this sweet scene. It's hard to detect in the photo, but I added sparkle to the dress, flowers, and clouds with my Wink of Stella pen.





Supplies used include:
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set
Winnie & Walter - In a Word: Happy Cutaway die
Pretty Pink Posh - Sparkling Clear Mix sequins
Wink of Stella - Clear pen


Do you think my little 6 yr-old granddaughter will like this card? I do. <3 <3 <3 I don't think I can wait for her September birthday, I might have to give this one to her right away....just because. :)

Thanks for stopping by on your path through blogland. Your visits and comments bring a smile to my face!! I have one more little girl card to share, so I'll see you soon!!!

<3
Janis

Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter June Color Combo with Heather H
2. Word Art Wednesday Weeks 290-291 - AG Family Friendly
3. Crafty Hazelnut's July Patterned Paper Challenge
4. DL.Art Thankful Thursday #207 - Summer Fun or TY
5. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Summer Sunshine
6. Unstampabelles Challenge #70 - Every Day is Special w/ Twist of Lots of Color
7. Card Mania Challenge #94 - Summer Fun

14 comments:

  1. Your granddaughter is going to love it! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure your grand daughter will love this as it says very HAPPY card. So lovely and bright. thanks for sharing with Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    hugs
    Margaret M DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's cute. A very Happy card. I'm sure your granddaughter loved it. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Janis, this is SO sweet. Why wait, you can always make her another one! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect for a 6 year old. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely think you need to give your grandgirl this card and not wait until her birthday. That gives you an excuse to make yet another adorable card for her actual birthday...which is always a fun idea! Your scene is so sweet and the big Happy die is the perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect princess card! You've been busy! Thanks so much for again playing along with this month's Color Challenge at Winnie and Walter!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely an anytime card - especially for a Princess! Great to see you usual standards are at work as well - superb! Thanks for sharing this great project with us at Unstampabelles. See you back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well this sure makes me happy (as did your sweet words over at W&W) so I'm sure she'll love it too. Great way to use that PP.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card! Thank you for playing along with Card Mania Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely sweet creation!
    Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challege.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis