Monday, February 23, 2015

A Sad Time for a Blogging Sister

Hi, Friends.....

No funny poster or quote today because I just read where one of our blogging sisters, Terri Scott, of Terri's Tries @ Making Cards just lost her husband, Bob, to cancer.  I know you will want to write her a comment of support and sympathy on her post announcing this sad news.  If you wish to send her a card, I would be glad to forward them on to her.  I don't want to give out her address, of course, but you can send them to me....and I will mail them to her.  Contact me through the form on my sidebar and I will give you my own address.  

Blessings to each of you papercrafting sisters for your care and concern for this grieving member of our community!

<3
Janis

6 comments:

  1. Janis thank you for sharing this sad news, condolences to her family.

    Hugs Eliza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your concern and sympathy means a lot!

      <3
      Janis

      Delete
  2. This is sad I don't know her but my heart and prayers go out for her > I am glad you are her friend....Lis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers for her and her family!

      <3
      Janis

      Delete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis